1.2. Tasty Bake Ltd (“TB”) provides its website visitors with access to information, updates and certain products and services through this website (the “TB website”).
2. Collecting Information
2.1 Website visitors may access the TB website while remaining anonymous and without disclosing any personal information.
2.2. During a visit to the TB website, we may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information from website visitors, including but not limited to:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of our website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
- information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to through our website;
- any other personal information that you choose to send through our website.
3. Using Personal Information
We may use your personal information to:
- contact you.
- administer the website and business.
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested.
- send you the TB email newsletter, if you have requested it (such circulation can be terminated at any time at your request and notification to us).
- address any queries and/or complaints made by or about you relating to the TB website.
- maintain TB website security and prevent fraud.
3.2 TB will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
4. Disclosing Personal Information
4.2 TB may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If TB or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
5. International Data Transfers
6. Security of Personal Information
6.1 TB will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
6.2 TB will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
6.3 You are advised that we use third party vendors to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage and related technology required to run our website. By using the TB website, you acknowledge that your data may be stored on a third-party storage server and transmitted through third party networks.
6.4 You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and TB cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
7. Your Rights
7.1 You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
7.2 Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
8.1 We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
8.2 For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. A cookie is a file containing an identifier that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies do not typically contain any personal information that may personally identify a user, but personal information that TB stores about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
8.3 Cookies help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our website.
11. More information